Tuesday, February 26, 2013

YIKES!!

Mrs Asplin spelt Samantha's name wrong in the newsletter! The wonderful (disgusting) story in the school newsletter is actually by Samantha Winsloe


I wish…

I wish I was a zombie.
I want to be a zombie because I will eat the delicious brains of people who annoy me. I will look like: I will have dark red eyes and tattered brown hair, my clothes will look like rags. I would be wearing a pink dress that has black stains all over it, my dress will have pale pink buttons at the top, I will be a dim grey colour and have claws like a lions to tear through my prey. I will eat bloodsoaked raw meat and my favourite food is… BRAINS! Pink juicy brains, I will absolutely adore them! I will wish I could eat them for breakfast lunch and tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment