Thursday, February 10, 2011

Toby's Twizel Trip


My cool holiday

In the school holidays I went to Twizel. When we got up there the cousins were there too and then everyone was up with us. It was really cool to have everyone there.

Dad unpacked our bikes and Emma and I biked to our cousins. We got $20 spending money at the club to use for buying raffle tickets drinks. So we gave the $20 to Viv and she put our money somewhere safe so we didn’t lose it.

The next day we went boating. We found a really cool place. It had a sink and a really cool pair of seats and a table. It didn’t have much shade but I had a chair with a sunshade top on it. So I didn’t get burnt to a crisp.

Going to Twizel was an awesome holiday especially because we got to stay an extra day.

By Toby


1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous holiday story Toby - sounds like you had a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete